AeroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AeroStory

AeroStory, Sail to the Skies...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CLOSED and CANCLED.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kayien

CLOSED and CANCLED. Empty
PostSubject: CLOSED and CANCLED.   CLOSED and CANCLED. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:42 am

Since there's no proper Format for this part on the forums. I'll just make one myself.
And yes, I'm very aware that the server doesn't need a GM/Moderator at the moment due to low
numbers of players in the community. This is for future Use only so please take your time and read my
not so much of an application. (:

Introduction:
Hi hi, my name is Audrey mostly known as Kayien/Kaylen/SoundGarden/Retraction on other private servers. I am 18 years old born in April 18th, 1991. I live in Singapore. I live in +8.00 time zone. If needed, you may contact my email address, silentmonologues@live.com

How much GM Experience I've had:
I have been a GM in desuMS(GM), VengefulStory(GM), UnfinishedStory(Co-Admin/HeadGM), CareStory(GM), AetasMS(GM/GFX). Im good with hosting events, finding hackers, helping players that needs help and sharing new ideas. The usual GM stuff everyone knows (:

How long I've been playing Maple Story and when I started:
I have been playing Maple Story since MapleSEA(South East Asia) Beta. I have been playing for almost 4 years still even plays now. My main in MapleSEA is a level 200 Hero .

How much time I can play:
Pretty much I can play as long as I want till 10AM-12AM in weekends, Professional Development days or vacations. In school days, I go on at 5PM and start playing till 10PM if I want depending homework, exams, or tests also since Im going to start college next year.

Why do I deserve to be a GM :
I could list a few but first, I am going to clearly state that OTHER people who are applying for Global Moderators could have more experience than me. First, I love helping other people when they ask questions or they need help. I would mostly help them whatever the consequences are. Secondly, I think before what I say to other people thinking if it would affect their feelings because its not nice to say mean things, well I do but then I joke A LOT, so if you are one of those people that hang around me, you could tell. I do my best to cheer people up if they are having a hard time and I would take it serious too if it were my own problems. Thirdly, I do not type that much of slang anymore, I type only `lol, lmfao, rofl, brb,` you get the point. I have good spelling but not so good on grammar. Lastly, I am a very happy, hyper and gullible person, except I do not show that gullible part.

What would I commit for aeroStory?(How will I manage to help you) :
I will commit for aeroStory by helping other GM's like finding hackers, helping out events, sharing ideas and whenever they need me to help, etc.

My last words:
Thanks for reading my not so much of an application~ Hope you guys liked even a bit of it. I hope I'll have the chance to work with other GMs. It would be Cool.
Back to top Go down

CLOSED and CANCLED.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AeroStory :: AeroStory :: Applications :: Pending Applications-
Jump to: